We live in an era of male-female relationships that are terribly complicated.
It is difficult to find and maintain a quality and healthy relationship.
Love relationships are full of strife, ups and downs, obstacles, disagreements and disrespect.
It seems to me that a bunch of people are living in a relationship out of sheer habit, inability to move on, or fear that they will not find someone else.
I believe that when two people find themselves and the dice are folded, love is kept easy and simple.
With goodwill and strength all obstacles and aggravating circumstances can be easily overcome.
It is not difficult to fall in love, but to hold and maintain love is somewhat more complicated.
We all often forget the essential things for the survival of a relationship, characterizing them as trivialities, and neglecting to be essential to a happy relationship.
If we have a good time with a person, if there is fluid, if we value and understand each other and are attracted to each other, there is certainly a perspective to turn it into something long-lasting, wonderful and fulfilling.
But for love to grow, to be built, to last and to sustain itself, it must be nurtured.
Time must be given to it, and attention paid to what shapes it and makes it radiant and fresh:
Good sex is one of the most important factors of a good relationship
1. Make sure you love your partner selflessly.
2. Sometimes look at things from the perspective of a loved one.
3. Allocate enough time for love but also for sex.
4. Good communication is one of the preconditions for a happy relationship.
5. Give space to each other. Even in the strongest and most intimate relationships, it is necessary for the partners to devote some time exclusively to themselves, forming themselves as independent individuals.
6. Don’t take each other for granted. It’s the easiest way to get past the wrong words. Always give your partner a chance for arguments and explanations.
7. When necessary, resort to harmless lies. Especially if that small lie will not endanger your relationship and make your partner happier or calmer.
8. Don’t hesitate to criticize him. Being realistic and constructive can only help your partner be a better person.
9. Be his support. Difficult times are certain in every relationship. So if your loved one is hit by a life storm, be there for him, no matter what. It will only strengthen love.
Small surprises are always welcome
10. Don’t allow yourself to be left behind. Be sexy for your man.
11. Don’t forget the compliments. No matter how small, we all like to hear them, especially from a dear person.
12. Celebrate important dates. There will be many birthdays and anniversaries, but each and one is a new and beautiful memory.
13. Never, for anything, try to intentionally make your partner feel bad. This can leave permanent “scars” that will endanger the relationship.
14. Learn to forgive. Forgiveness is one of the most important virtues that true love teaches us.
15. Respect your partner with all your heart.
16. It may be difficult, but you need to understand that your partner is paying attention to other girls as well. If you can, so can he. As long as it’s harmless and naive – it’s okay.
17. Above all, trust your partner and your instincts. Tell-tales stories should always be taken with a high dose of reserve.
18. Try to spend quality time together, avoiding monotony and boredom.
19. Be spontaneous. You do not always have to wait for special moments to express your love. Spontaneous and unplanned little things will always delight your loved one, perhaps more than big surprises.
20. There are no same relationships! Each story is for itself. So don’t attribute it to different patterns and rules, but learn it while it lasts and grow with it.