We get many emails from people who want to know if we accept guest posts on wwwomansblogs.com, and if that is the case, what are the guidelines.
So the answer to the question is: Yes, we do accept guest posts. Currently, we publish two guest posts per week, usually on Mondays and Wednesdays. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to beauty, health, diet, or relationship and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. The minimum length of your post must not be less than 1000 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- Use only your own materials or use materials you have permission to use, otherwise, you need to provide proper credits to the owner of the materials, make sure that there’s no copyright infringement in your post.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
- All links within the post content are placed only for reference purposes and not for SEO or advertising.
- Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that we can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2, H3, or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can use the form below or you can send it on the email email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
We check and respond to all guest post submissions once a week, so it might take up to five days before we get back to you. This doesn’t mean we have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection, you will get an answer from us, explaining the reason.