Cooking with children with a Disney recipe: we know how to make popular churros.
Disney is quarantined and now no one rides the famous roller coaster. No one take pictures against the background of the world famous castle. And most importantly there is no visiting card of the amusement park – Churros.
Disney Parks shares official churros recipe to help people overcome their current situation more easily. You can finally make the Disney Parks famous churros at home. Recipe will delight not only the kids, but the whole family.
Disney in its parks annually sells 5.5 million churros. Well, not just to one person, imagine how much this spoils the figure!
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup sugar
Read also: How to make pancakes simple and tasty
How to cook churros:
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350˚.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churros bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churros bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churros bites on paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churros bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.